[WikiEN-l] Fwd: Password reminder from Wikipedia

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 22:39:32 UTC 2005

Yes -- this is the only real vulnerability: that the password being
sent might be intercepted or snooped upon. Not in someone guessing it.

(Unless of course the password generator is not really very random. If
it is based on something un-interesting and reasonably calculatable
like the computer clock timer or the sending IP address then maybe one
would have a problem.)

FF