[WikiEN-l] Insults disallowed, was: Re: (fwd) bishonen exercises abuse of admin power

Bishonen bishonen at ungoodthinkful.com
Tue Jul 5 16:56:11 UTC 2005

On 5 jul 2005, at 18.34, Michael Turley wrote:

No, actually what you wrote isn't the point so much as your subject
line. Mark Ryan wrote in a message yesterday that "insults are
disallowed" on the list. And yet there's been this hefty thread
running for quite a while now, supposedly on the subject of my
"exercise of abuse". I thought it had stopped. If you care about the
tone of this list (which is what you're writing about) then please
don't re-animate it.

Bishonen