[WikiEN-l] more active censorship

A. Nony Mouse temoforcomments4 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 5 00:00:51 UTC 2005

I think this is a great chance to point out that Jay JG, rather than
operating in good faith, is working very hard to construct a strawman
argument.

Look below. What does his rant and rave have to do with the case? NOTHING.
But it doesn't stop him from ranting and raving.

How's the Inquisition going Jay?