[WikiEN-l] SHOWCASING Abuses of Admin Power

David 'DJ' Hedley spyders at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 4 18:21:27 UTC 2005

Can we get rid of this Mouse guy? Hes bugging me. On a more serious note,
there is plenty of evidence that he is Enviroknot, enough to be conclusive
that he is - You are making excuses with completely minor issues - So what
if Enviroknot, under his normal alias didn't swear in his e-mails? If I
create another account, and start swearing, does that mean that i'm not the
person on the other account?

You can only assume so much good faith. Thats been assumed already for
Enviroknot. Kurita77 = Enviroknot. Unlucky for you, I guess.