[WikiEN-l] Re: Wikipedia is *already* written from a scientific POV

Timwi timwi at gmx.net
Sun Jul 3 13:12:57 UTC 2005

Nathan J. Yoder wrote:
>>Most?  I would say that the creationists are a significant minority; I
>>don't believe that they're a majority, at least not yet.
>
> About 40% believe it

	# 45% believe that God created human beings pretty much in their
	  present form at one time within the last 10,000 years or so
	# 37% believe that human beings have developed over millions of
	  years from less advanced forms of life, but God guided the
	  process.

That's 82%, which I call "most".

	When asked by name whether they believe in or lean more towards
	the "theory of creationism" or the "theory of evolution", 57%
	indicated creationism, 33% indicated evolution, and 10%
	responded "not sure."

Again, 57% I call "most".

> I should also note I love timwi's qualifier of "most" which isn't
> based on actual statistics

It is. See above.

> and is just a blatant attempt at America bashing

No less blatant than your attempts at administrator bashing ;-).

Timwi