[WikiEN-l] Re: Wikipedia is *already* written from a scientific POV

Nathan J. Yoder njyoder at energon.org
Sun Jul 3 03:44:25 UTC 2005

> Yup. I intend to use the arbcom ruling to its full extent.
> Basically, you will behave civilly or you will find yourself able to
> make roughly one edit a day. And I will be watching your
> contributions carefully.

Well you've setttled any doubts about whether or not admins get off on
the "little" power that they have, congratulations.  It's too bad we
don't have equally immature, higher up admins to do the same to you
when you act uncivilly.  There's also the irony of this action you're
taking here being a violation of WP:POINT.

I just love the double standard here.  Apparently unless an admin does
something extreme, they should not only not get blocked, but they
should keep their admin status.  But if I make anything that could be
construed as a "personal attack", I get blocked.  It's kind of strange
that the admins are held to a _lower_ standard than the users are.

P.S.  Reply to the list, not just me.  You don't see them mailed
through the list yet because they haven't been through moderation yet.

Nathan J. Yoder
http://www.gummibears.nu/
http://www.gummibears.nu/files/njyoder_pgp.key