[WikiEN-l] SHOWCASING Abuses of Admin Power

A. Nony Mouse tempforcomments3 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 23:38:16 UTC 2005

Whoops! Looks like somebody didn't like the truth told of them, they booted
me off the list for speaking truth to power.

You wanted abuse of power? There you have it JT.

Seems to happen a lot around here and on Wikipedia. Speak truth to the
circle-jerk of power mad fools known as Admins, get booted.

Ambi is the Red Queen of arbcom - running around like a complete fat fool,
screaming "Orf Wiv is 'ead" whenever a case comes before her. She gets some
sadistic pleasure from it I'm sure.

The rest of ArbCom isn't any better. Never do they actually talk to anyone
involved in a case. Never do they let little things like facts get in the
way of their witch hunts.

Ambi posts up a message that her say-so ought to be considered basis enough
for banning Marmot, whose only crime was exposing the Adminship
self-protection racket for what it was, and you all just sit there
applauding.

I think you proved Marmot's case FOR him.

An arbitration request comes up and someone adds an extra name to it, and
all of a sudden the original name on the arbitration request isn't even
MENTIONED in the final verdict and an innocent user who (and I checked the
log to be sure) has not used a single naughty word is banned.

Yoder gets caught in an infinite ban loop by an Admin who was involved in
his case, and you idiots spend your time jerking off saying "well you
shouldn't have crossed an admin" and calling him names  rather than paying
attention to what was going on. And you're STILL DOING IT.

And then there's what you did a couple days ago to Kurita77. A new user
comes in, reads the tutorials, makes edits, and you ban him for the crime of
knowing too much? I was watching that. Poor kid didn't do anything wrong but
you spent your time harassing him, one of you sends him crank emails, and
before you know it we have a user screaming profanities.

Not his fault. YOUR fault.

There's a reason I post these sentiments anonymously. It's because you
power-mad cretins would like nothing more than to get ahold of anyone who
dares to speak the truth about you around here. You'd ban my Wikipedia
account just out of spite if you knew who I was. And I know you WAY too well
for you to claim otherwise, JT.

Come on. Prove me wrong. Show some sense. Show for even ONE SECOND that you
actually respect the policies and procedures of Wikipedia.

Biting the newbies, attacking anyone who's not part of your inner circle
jerk, and insulting new users once you've bitten them isn't doing you any
favors.

A. Nony Mouse.