[WikiEN-l] The new Wikipedia Signpost issue is now up

Michael Snow wikipedia at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 31 15:16:58 UTC 2005

Since some people have asked for occasional reminders to continue, this
is to let everyone know that the latest issue of The Wikipedia Signpost
just got posted, and offer apologies for the delay. It took a few hours
longer to assemble than normal because my ISP's connection was having
trouble. Fortunately, it's still Monday in nearly all of the world, so
hopefully the news isn't too dated, even if I did get scooped on this
list about Heavy metal umlaut.

Of course, such delays would be avoidable if this was less of a one-man
show. I know I've got quite a lot of people reading, but I need to start
turning at least a few readers into writers, otherwise I won't be able
to continue this indefinitely. Contact me if you're interested, I need
the help.

The URL, for those of you who haven't been reading yet:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost

--Michael Snow