[WikiEN-l] Re: Illegitimate block.

BJörn Lindqvist bjourne at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 17:47:07 UTC 2005

> beastly hordes of murderous Wikipedia admins.  This is a person who
> needs more help than can be provided over a mailing list.

I believe that unless someone is a qualified psychologist, that has
made a full diagnosis of the person that someone passes judgement
upon, veiled e-mail diagnoses of that persons mental status should be
avoided. If they are wrong, they are completely useless and will only
anger that person. If they are right, they will do nothing but
detoriate that persons mental condition.

--
mvh Björn