[WikiEN-l] Requests_for_arbitration/Robert_the_Bruce

Robert Brookes the_robert_brookes at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 03:04:38 UTC 2005

As I am currently unable to defend myself due to a
block on my proxy server (through some other activity
by someone else) I post here in the hopr that it can
be inserted as my first comment under the "Statement
by affected party".

Quote:

"I wish to bring it to the attention of the committee
that the first attempt by Exploding Boy for a RFA
failed as the dispute resolution process had not been
followed, specifically any attempt at mediation. I
subsequently requested mediation with him which he has
spurned. I therefore request that the AC instruct
Explosive Boy to submit to the Wikipedia dispute
resolution process and engage in mediation."

I quote from my request for mediation:

"Exploding Boy has instigated both an RfC and a
request for Arbitration against me. Together with this
he has made a number of allegations which are
contrived. I believe that the source of this animosity
towards me lies in a fundamental difference in POV.
His POV position has become even more evident
recently. My belief is that he has behaved atrociously
and as an admin has brought the office of admin/sysop
into disrepute. Through this mediation I hope to reach
an understanding with Exploding Boy that he ceases to
abuse the systems of Wikipedia as a means to
neutralise those with whom he has a POV disagreement.
Should the mediation fail I intend to take this issue
to the AC with the view of having him stripped of
admin/sysop position. - Robert the Bruce 18:04, 22 Jan
2005 (UTC)"

Thank you
Robert