[WikiEN-l] My rant

Christiaan Briggs christiaan at last-straw.net
Fri Jan 28 19:41:00 UTC 2005

NSK wrote:

> 4. The authors are using ... a phpBB forum and a special collaboration
> platform to discuss and decide how to write the article. An example of
> a very good collaboration platform is phpCollab.

I must admit it would be interesting to experience what it would be
like to discuss things on a proper BB while doing editing in a Wiki. I
think, partially, the reason that people don't discuss things as much
as they should before editing (me included) is the difficulty in
keeping up with discussion on talk pages (in comparison to other
methods such as BBs).

Christiaan