[WikiEN-l] Let us not attack sources as unreliable without reason

slimvirgin at gmail.com slimvirgin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 08:32:13 UTC 2005

I believe Zero has found a copy of the UN mediator's report and will
post about it on Monday, so hopefully the issue will be cleared up
then. The thing is, we do have to be able to quote from reliable
scholars and journalists about what they've read in reports, or else
we'd have to spend all our time in archives digging up primary-source
material ourselves. I personally find it hard to believe that Mitchell
Bard would have misquoted the UN report, but we'll see soon enough.

Slim