[WikiEN-l] Situation deadlocked, how to solve it?

Tony Sidaway minorityreport at bluebottle.com
Sat Jan 22 02:51:40 UTC 2005

MPerel said:
> Bjourne,
> If the number is sourced with all the caveats explained, I don't
> understand the problem including it.  Also, "I wrote him and he didn't
> answer" is not a proof that the citation is false.

The fact that is most relevant is that attempts to verify this secondary
source against the primary source (from the copy on the UN site) have not
proven successful because the UN site is missing the relevant section.
Avalon has a purported quote from Part three of the UN mediator's report,
but really we should be talking to the UN, not third parties.
And soon.  Before the people who remember that period die.