[WikiEN-l] Re: RFC has worked for me in content disputes

Daniel P.B.Smith dpbsmith at verizon.net
Tue Jan 18 00:50:03 UTC 2005

> From: "JAY JG" <jayjg at hotmail.com>
>  I supposed you could take the issue to
> Wikipedia:RFC, where the conflict could be ignored just as most other
> article content conflicts are ignored.

I've taken article conflicts to RFC two or three times. Each time I've
gotten two or three helpful responses, that were quite useful in
resolving the conflict. Your mileage apparently varies....

Daniel P. B. Smith, dpbsmith at verizon.net
"Elinor Goulding Smith's Great Big Messy Book" is now back in print!
Sample chapter at http://world.std.com/~dpbsmith/messy.html
Buy it at http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1403314063/