[WikiEN-l] Re: Note to Anthere

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 11:50:11 UTC 2005

 > James Rosenzweig a écrit:

100% understood.
My initial mail did not mean to sound angry, and I apologize if it did.

It becomes easier to discuss through mail than through a website which
is hardly editable by me at my hours of connexion after work. I edit
often around 7h-9h pm and at this time I mostly get no page in less than
one mn or often errors when I try to edit a page. It is sad but the
consequence of this is either that I tend to discuss wiki content on ml
or mostly on irc. I rarely go to talk pages any more. You just made me
realise this. And this is just not good.

Aside from this, for me at least, mentioning a bias is not meant to be
an insult, it is a statement. I am sorry if it was seen as an insult, or
an attack. I did not mean to belittle the work done by the editors.

Stan comments were meant to hurt and they did. Mostly they show, that
whatever the efforts made by editors to overcome nationalism, there will
be some to try to win arguments by reducing people to their country of
origin. I think Wikipedia people should go over that. And I think I will
stay sad for a while. If I could, I would take a wikibreak actually.

Thanks for your comment anyway.