[WikiEN-l] Time Zone using 24-hour clock instead of number of hours

Rowan Collins rowan.collins at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 16:18:53 UTC 2005

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 17:42:13 +0530, Rohan Sharma
<gates.plusplus at gmail.com> wrote:
> On the message-changing: I don't know, I take it this that has not
> been a common issue?

Well, as you said in your original mail, there aren't many places in
the world which *require* anything other than a number of hours. I've
certainly never come across anyone else *mentionning* the
problem/confusion, but it's hard to tell how many people will have
shrugged and assumed it's not possible.

Since it *is* possible, though, and since, according to Tim, you can
enter "1.5", which is still a "number of hours", I'd say it's not
exactly a high priority to change the message.

--
Rowan Collins BSc
[IMSoP]