[WikiEN-l] Re: minor issue, but still a npov warning

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 03:36:51 UTC 2005

David Gerard a écrit:
> Anthere (anthere9 at yahoo.com) [050115 12:01]:
>

>>What you describe as an ideal and fair situation was exactly what was
>>NOT done. And exactly what I comment on.
>>Till yesterday, the information on landing and on the probe was entirely
>>in the mission article. Even today, most of the information was still in
>>the mission article, not on the landing one. To such a point there is
>>currently no wikipedia reference on the net about the landing article.
>>Wikipedia reference is on the mission article.
>>What you explain makes sense.
>>It was not what was done.
>

> er, {{sofixit}}?
>

> - d.

Funny...

Yeah, I fixed it.

But my friends lost a bit of faith in our so called neutrality policy.

You have to realise that many europeans were looking for news this
evening. And many found our article I suppose.
They are not editors. They did not fix it. They just *saw* a situation
that appeared biaised to them. They were impressed by the report. They
were not impressed by the neutrality.