[WikiEN-l] Re: External links and self-linking to my site

csherlock at ljh.com.au csherlock at ljh.com.au
Fri Jan 14 02:09:27 UTC 2005

With all due respect to Ambi, I feel that this is a little unfair. He
does promote his website, but I don't think he added that link in bad
faith. I don't think we're being overly too lenient on him. So long as
he doesn't start an edit war, I don't have an issue with the link.

If you think that wikinerds is spam, then my advise is to request that
we add it to our list of websites that we block on our spam filter on
Metawiki.

TSBDY