[WikiEN-l] Watching errors get copied and mirrored

Stacey Greenstein stacey.nj at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 16:32:22 UTC 2005

When I first updated the Primate pages to use a 2001 taxonomy, I
accidentally typo'd genus ''Pseudopotto'' as ''Psudopotto''. Recently
I fixed the error. Googling, I can find all the mirrors that have
picked up the error but which haven't yet gotten a more recent copy,
as well as 'pedias that have copied and/or translated it, maintaining
the error. Although it doesn't show on Google, Wikispecies even copied
my mistake. I feel so honored. *grins*

yours in amused ramblings,
[[en:User:UtherSRG]]