[WikiEN-l] No blogs, portals or sites which have less information than this

actionforum at comcast.net actionforum at comcast.net
Wed Jan 12 13:49:55 UTC 2005

The subject is the edit summary from the edit that removed NSK's link.  Independent of the particulars of NSK's site, this summary is not a valid excuse, wikipedia articles can grow to a level of completeness that most external sites cannot match, yet a lot of our information comes from external sites, and it can be important to cite those sites even though their information has been included in the article and a subsequent editor unfamiliar with the history may now consider them redundant..      -- Silverback