[WikiEN-l] Could somebody please help remove this block?

J Crews ordrestjean at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 16:25:00 UTC 2005

Hi folks,

I'm fairly new at this and would appreciate your help.

The following block is several days overdue for removal:

02:32, 6 Jan 2005, Hyacinth blocked 155.84.57.253 (expires 02:32, 7 Jan
2005) (contribs) (vandalism to [[List of sexual slurs]]
([http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?

The person that placed the block will not respond to my polite enquiries.  I
don't even know what I allegedly did wrong to deserve the charge of
"vandalism".   It appears that Hyacinth has a running feud with several
other contributors, and he/she? may have confused me for one of them.

Sincere Thanks, your fellow contributor "Can'tStandYa"  aka   155.84.57.253