[WikiEN-l] Read the Signpost

Michael Snow wikipedia at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 10 08:52:41 UTC 2005

In light of the size of Wikipedia, it's increasingly difficult for
people to keep track of significant happenings in the community. I've
made a new effort to collect this information by actually writing about
it. In other words, I've started a newspaper.

It's called The Wikipedia Signpost, and I'm planning to publish it on a
weekly basis. Read it at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost

Many of you probably try to keep track of some of these things, so some
of it will be familiar. Still, I would guess that everybody could find
some stuff in there that they don't know. And there was even more that I
just didn't have time to write up.

People who might want to be reporters are welcome - please contact me if
you're interested. This is needed because we've long passed the point
where anyone can be everywhere at once.

--Michael Snow