[WikiEN-l] Possible 3RR breaches by sock puppets

Robert Brookes the_robert_brookes at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 05:28:12 UTC 2005

Greetings all,

I would appreciate some assistence in this matter.

While I appreciate that the use of sock puppets is no more than frowned upon at Wikipedia the using of sock puppets to breach the 3RR is certainly not allowed.

Therefore it is requested that someone inform me how to establish how to do it myself (or if it is restricted) then to establish whether the following users are one and the same or just a clever tag-team arrangement.

Michael Glass
Robert Blair
207.69.137.205
207.69.138.202