[WikiEN-l] Re: Are legal threats blockable offenses?

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 22:29:44 UTC 2005

Legal threats are all hot air and an attempt to force a POV.  Unless they somehow get bomis's provider to give up the sued person's web address, and then they somehow get THAT person's provider to give up the person's personal information, there's no way they can sue.  Especially on an international project.

RickK

NSK <nsk2 at wikinerds.org> wrote:
On Saturday 08 January 2005 10:35, Jeff Cook wrote:
> to give notice before he goes ahead with litigation. It's beneficial. I
> don't really think threats of legal action are a big deal. Usually it's

Banning someone who made a legal threat may encourage him/her to actually sue.

--
NSK