[WikiEN-l] www.wikipedia.org no longer redirects to the en main page

Jeff Cook jeffc at gamebaboons.com
Sat Jan 8 08:30:07 UTC 2005

I agree, it should show the main page again. This is bad. They could move
the links to the other Wikipedias on top of the English page instead of at
the bottom of all those templates. And Wikipedia is really slow already,
having another thing to click through won't help. But I guess they want us
to use http://en.wikipedia.org. :( Change it back.
--Cookiecaper.