[WikiEN-l] Copyright Infringement, was Are legal threats blockable offenses?

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri Jan 7 13:37:05 UTC 2005

Of course not. Such a person may have created a user page and done some
editing in order to communicate. Hopefully we will be responsive to their
concerns.

How should this communication be properly handled by someone complaining and
by us?

Blocking seems inappropriate, who should they be referred to?

Fred