[WikiEN-l] Irate and Cookiecaper

J.F. de Wolff jfdwolff at doctors.org.uk
Fri Jan 7 08:08:41 UTC 2005

Irate and Cookiecaper are now unblocked. I take strong issue with Irate's
over-the-top accusations of trigger-happiness and demands that I be blocked
for what is no more than poor understanding of accepted policy.
I have explained to Irate that as a professional I am not continuously
watching my inbox. The problem was dealt with amicably by Fred, without
accusations, name-calling and draconian demands.
With the new reading, we are now actually dealing with is a 4-Revert Rule.
In my view, three reverts would be fine as a blockable offense. Ideally,
every revert should be explained & discussed on the article's talk page. To
revert haphazardly without a good explanation is a policy crime in itself.
I demand that Irate is blocked for 1 day for every angry message on the
mailinglist and my inbox etc. etc. etc. :-)

Jfdwolff