[WikiEN-l] Evercat v. Libertas

VeryVerily veryverily at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 17:20:05 UTC 2005

> If I knew that I were allowed "one abuse per month" I would choose my
> target carefully, and make that abuse as effective as possible. ;-)

I don't think it's fair that this "one abuse per month" dispensation
should be given only to admins.  Non-admins should be permitted one
personal attack per month, one page vandalism, one frivolous listing
on VfD or RfA or RfAr or RfC, one trolling attack on the mailing list,
one sterile revert war, and one edit of a talk page to misattribute
everyone else's comments.

VV