[WikiEN-l] Illegitimate block.

Jeff Cook jeffc at gamebaboons.com
Thu Jan 6 01:47:42 UTC 2005

Hello all,

The blocked user page says we can appeal here about a block, so I'm doing that. I (User:Cookiecaper) was blocked for violation of the three-revert rule. This was in reaction to my edits on the pages Clitoris and Clitoris (censored). I feel obligated to point out that I did not violate the three-revert rule. I reverted only three times as Wikipedia policy mandates (see http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Clitoris_%28censored%29&action=history and http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Clitoris&action=history). Please unblock. My IP address is 69.240.242.255 :)

Thank you very much.

Truly,
Jeff "cookiecaper" Cook
jeffc at gamebaboons.com
AOL Instant Messenger Screen Name  iownyou000