[WikiEN-l] Evercat v. Libertas

actionforum at comcast.net actionforum at comcast.net
Tue Jan 4 23:11:59 UTC 2005

Shall we say one abuse per month per sysop, use it strategically?

I agree that Evercat should resign, I'd feel differently if after his realization he had repented and reversed the blocking.  BTW, has ANYONE reversed the libertas block yet and explained things to her?

In my case, I think AndyL believed he had a defensible reason (I disagree), but he has also agreed he should have referred it to another sysop and will do so in the future.

                               -- Silverback