[WikiEN-l] Query admin powers

nas ral jewishneoconipod at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 18:01:33 UTC 2005

I am not a sociologist. I do think that your "predictable phenomena"
is a red herring, however. You still want people to shrug their
shoulders. The higher the status, the less the law is "real". LOL.

Wikipedia policy is the same whether I am an editor or an arbitrator.
Sorry if this upsets you. Point me to where it says "higher status
people - ignore' on the 3RR. You can't!

What has been going on in the ArbCom! Unwritten rules! Policy is
formed by wikipedia community consensus, not by admins. Or is that
just something that can be ignored by some people?  When did admins
start thinking that they have increased authority, not just increased
responsibility?

Your acceptance of rule-breaking "Hey, it is what it is" is appalling.