[WikiEN-l] Re: How to join the cabal

Robin Shannon robin.shannon at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 09:45:25 UTC 2005

TOP SECRET MEMO TO JIMBO:

I have reliable information that an over-zealous Australian is about
to launch a coup to gain control of the wikimedia cabal (and hence all
international commerce, and politics). I am told that he goes by the
code name of Ta bu shi da yu (which may well contain demonic anagrams,
several super-computers from wikimedia's secret service are currently
working on the problem). I attach a letter i recently intercepted
where he goes so far as to claim that control is all ready his; this
suggests that he believes a sizable number of editors will join him in
his rebellion.

[[User:The bellman]] (leader of the Ministerium für Staatssicherheit)

On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 00:35:48 +1100, csherlock at ljh.com.au

--
hit me: robin.shannon.id.au
jab me: saudade at jabber.zim.net.au

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
Recombo Plus License. To view a copy of this license, visit
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/sampling+/1.0/