[WikiEN-l] Re: Silverback and the 3RR

AndyL andyl2004 at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 3 01:26:53 UTC 2005

on 1/2/05 8:13 PM, BJörn Lindqvist at bjourne at gmail.com wrote:
> Whether Silverback changed his proposal or not is not clear.
> Silverback thought he changed it, you thought he didn't. I think he
> did change it and that is was not a plain revert. The number of words
> in the paragraph increased from 84 to 132 which is an extra 57%.

Alternatively, of the 84 words in the disputed paragraph, 82 (or 97%)
appeared without any change whatsoever in the new paragraph

Indeed, the only change in the original paragraph was to the first sentence
which went from
>[Altruism]] [[evolution|evolves]]

>The explanation for the development of [[Altruism|altruistic genes]] by
>[[evolution|natural selection]] is that

97% retention of the original disputed paragraph with the addition of a new
sentence at the end which has the same problems as the original (no
citation, original research) looks like a revert to me and I think to most
people.

AndyL