[WikiEN-l] Re: Silverback and the 3RR

actionforum at comcast.net actionforum at comcast.net
Sun Jan 2 21:56:58 UTC 2005

Perhaps you were doing original research,  seeing if you could abusively impose your novel interpretation of reverts upon someone, unsupported and not rigorously defensible by the policy documentation.  You succeeded.  I've got another 30 minutes or so to serve.  I've noticed that you use terms like "rapid", "influential" and "massive" in your writing, it is difficult to tell whether these are POV or original research.  It will be interesting to see.  Perhaps you want to abuse your priviledge again.

                                                 -- Silverback