[WikiEN-l] Re: Silverback and the 3RR

actionforum at comcast.net actionforum at comcast.net
Sun Jan 2 18:55:08 UTC 2005

The changes I made were to show the connective logic by which my statement was not original research, which was your extremely brief and unclear objection.  Sometimes small changes can be significant, for instance if you ever read the added wikilink to "altruism" you would see there is a substantial evolution section.  Changes do not have to be contiguous to be responsive to objections.  My change elsewhere was related to my insert, and a further answer to the objection, making the connection clear.   Although it would be flattering, I doubt that I am the first person to realize that "to each according to his ability" is "altruism", or that altruistic memes ride on phenotypes that evolved in smaller social groups where kinship was more likely.

My changes were not reverts, the substantive and responsive, to wholesale reversions to earlier versions with the rather cryptic "original research" complement as an explanation.

                                   -- Silverback