[WikiEN-l] abuse of administrator priviledges by AndyL

actionforum at comcast.net actionforum at comcast.net
Sun Jan 2 00:45:23 UTC 2005

Do you know what user or IP that was in reference to?  It probably isn't mine, because he didn't wait for someone else to implement the block, he put it in himself.  Perhaps he is thinking of leaving wikipedia and is just burning bridges behind him.

Can someone please free me from this insidious and incorrectly implemented ban.

         -- thanx,
                Silverback