[WikiEN-l] abuse of administrator priviledges by AndyL

actionforum at comcast.net actionforum at comcast.net
Sat Jan 1 23:20:47 UTC 2005

AndyL has just blocked me (Silverback), alleging that I violated the 3 revert rule on the page "communism".   He abused the administrator priviledges for two reasons:

1) I was making substantantive changes in response to his fabricated objections, not merely reverting, he was being obtuse and failing to see obvious points.

2) If these were somehow, technically reverts on my part, he was the one instigating them, it is abusive for him to be the one to block me in such a situation, he should have to call in another administrator, rather than judge an "edit war" he was a participant in.

          -- thanx for your attention,
                                      Silverback