[WikiEN-l] Re: WikiEN-l Digest, Vol 25, Issue 98

MAURICE FRANK megaknee at btopenworld.com
Wed Aug 31 10:50:36 UTC 2005

and now that this fine-sounding investigation has
proved that innocent users get penalty decisions
slapped on them dictatorially on the spot without any
dispute resolution,
that means you are using stolen writing on article
pages. Any writing you keep there, that comes
originally from a wronged user. By not having any
properly applied rules and denying that a user right
to them exists, you cease to have any claim that
former contributions from those users are agreed not
to be copyright, and it is an act of ideas theft not
to remove every word. Remember all those copyright
worries you've been writing about in the Nazi topic?
This is further to them.

By a user whose talk page has just been locked to stop
me continuing to post onto it links to evidence of
unjust processes. It is a completely open act, that
anyone can see online, of suppression of evidence, and
done by one of the same admins whose actions were
originally involved in my case: Redwolf24. He openly
writes that if talk pages are used for protest instead
of for begging "to make us want" to unblock you, they
should be locked. I have saved a copy of the page in
case it gets totally deleted. Now, A Nony Mouse and
Skyring and anyone else interested in these things,
hurry up to look at Usertalk:Tern and record this.

>Message: 4
>Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:41:24 -0500
>From: "A. Nony Mouse" <mousyme at gmail.com>
>Subject: [WikiEN-l] Re: Exercises in social
>engineering

> On 8/10/05, A. Nony Mouse <mousyme at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, I'll admit now. I'll own up. I violated
[[WP:POINT]] in an
amazing
> way.
>
> Amazing for one reason, that is.
>
> You see, my little social experiment, which was
originally created
> just to see how Wikipedia's elites actually behaved,
bore more fruit
> than I can count.
... So much so that
the
> actual procedures for dispute resolution were
ignored. Nobody
> attempted to contact them. They went straight from a
backwards,
tilted
> RFC into a quick RFAR.
>
> And then of course there were no less than SIX
innocent users who got
> drawn in. Yep, that's right. I didn't even DO
anything with the
> situation, save for calling for leniency when it was
obvious another