[WikiEN-l] Plz Read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben E. bratsche1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 02:34:02 UTC 2005

Umm, who let this one through?

In other news, you (Lisa) might benefit from reading these Wikipedia
articles:

   1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acidophilus
   2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactobacillus_acidophilus
   3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactobacillus

Please note that you will need to create your own response to your school
assignment, and not copy out the articles directly, since that would be
plagarism and wrong. Also, you might want to check if your instructors
accept Wikipedia articles as sources. Increasingly, schools are not
accepting Wikipedia as a source due to the unique nature of building
content. After all, you can edit this page. If you are interesting in
contributing to Wikipedia, I encourage you to create an account.

Cheers,
[[User:Bratsche|Ben]]

On 8/27/05, Lisa Golding <charliesangels671 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm doing an assignment for science on cells. There is only two
> questions that is bothering me and i can't find any infomation on the net
> or
> books or anywhere. The questions are:-
> 1) is acidophilous the same as acidophilus and y?
> 2) Where would you find organisms called Acidophilous?
> 3) Are they harmful?
>
> thankyou for taking time to read this message because i know you must be
> very busy.
>
> The only problem is that i will need an answer by Sunday 28th of august
>
> thankyou very much
> your sincerly
> lisa

Bratsche-It means "viola!"