legal paranoia (was Re: [WikiEN-l] Encarta article list)

Anthony DiPierro wikispam at inbox.org
Sun Aug 28 17:51:15 UTC 2005

Where did the initial list come from?  Does anyone have a copy of it?

Publishing this outside of Wikipedia would be significantly harder,
because the list of red/blue links would have to be kept up to date,
but it is a potential solution.  Another, which is arguably even more
useful, is to pick a certain subset of the list (say 50 entries) to
work on at any time.

But first we need a copy of the list, preferably the full 100,000 article one.