[WikiEN-l] Plz Read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Golding charliesangels671 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 28 03:30:28 UTC 2005

Hi,
   I'm doing an assignment for science on cells.  There is only two
questions that is bothering me and i can't find any infomation on the net or
books or anywhere.  The questions are:-
1) is acidophilous the same as acidophilus and y?
2) Where would you find organisms called Acidophilous?
3) Are they harmful?

thankyou for taking time to read this message because i know you must be
very busy.

The only problem is that i will need an answer by Sunday 28th of august

thankyou very much
your sincerly
lisa