legal paranoia (was Re: [WikiEN-l] Encarta article list)

Fastfission fastfission at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 16:50:06 UTC 2005

And it seems to me, as we've discussed on here before, that it would
easily fall under the "fair use" clause. We are using an insubstantial
part of their encyclopedia; we are using it for our own internal
purposes (it is in the Wikipedia namespace, is it not?); we are
non-profit; we are not claiming copyright; we are not defrauding them
in any way; we are not even looking at the content itself, just
bibliographic information.

FF