[WikiEN-l] Re: A neo-Nazi wikipedia

Lisa Thurston lisathurston at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 01:33:11 UTC 2005

For the reasons Haukur pointed out this is something that concerns us
all. Taking it to the level of one-to-one conversations won't be
helpful in reaching a consensus. There has to be OPEN discussion on
this.

I think we are getting bored of talking about it on this mailing list
but it has to be discussed because no resolution has been reached.

Sarah, I have already indicated my concerns with the blocking of
Amalekite, so please take this as an email personally directed to you
as the blocking admin. Thanks!

Lisa