[WikiEN-l] Re: A neo-Nazi wikipedia

Rob gamaliel8 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 21:09:36 UTC 2005

I thought you were making a reference to my statement
jokingly advocating illegal actions against Nazis,
since you quoted it and posted your comment directly
below it. I apologize for misinterpreting your
comment.

If you want to try to get me banned for "hate speech"
against Nazis, go ahead, I don't care. I have plenty
of unpleasant things to say about them, but I'd just
be violating [[WP:POINT]] to rattle them off. I find
the idea that it's offensive to hate Nazis so
mindboggling that I just don't know what to say
without degenerating into homilies about the Greatest
Generation and all that sort of thing.  Anyway, we
might as well let this die as it doesn't particularly
matter to me that you rank me down with the Nazis on
your moral hierarchy, because I'm able to sleep at
night by just not being a Nazi.

Gamaliel

Matt R matt_crypto at yahoo.co.uk:
I certainly found your statements offensive, and it's
not clear that they were
a joke at all. They look very much like hate speech to me