[WikiEN-l] Re: A neo-Nazi wikipedia

Matt R matt_crypto at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 25 09:51:05 UTC 2005

You also wrote earlier in this thread that:

> For the record, yes, I am in support of oppressing
> Nazis with every legal means at our disposal, and
> perhaps some illegal ones if we get really bored.

You should be aware that you're beginning to sound an awful lot like the very
people you oppose. Do not make any more comments of this nature in this forum.
We certainly wouldn't allow neo-Nazis to post such comments (mutatis mutandis).

> but because they will inevitably interfere with our goals.

I believe it is utterly wrong to bar people from Wikipedia because of what
views they hold, regardless of how unpopular or repellent those views are.
Moreover, I think it would hinder us in our goal of building a complete and
NPOV encyclopedia to do so.

-- Matt
[[User:Matt Crypto]]

Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Matt_Crypto