[WikiEN-l] A minor point

Jack Lynch jack.i.lynch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 21:21:16 UTC 2005

20:34, 22 August 2005 SlimVirgin (added that the account is blocked
indefinitely, because Amalekite is posting elsewhere that this is his
homepage)

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Amalekite&action=history

was the reasoning for violating

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Controversial_blocks

as best as I can tell. What was said later on the mailing list is
another subject.

Jack (Sam Spade)