[WikiEN-l] Scrotum in Korean is Eum Nang

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Wed Aug 24 20:09:03 UTC 2005

I just renamed user:음낭 <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:%EC%9D%8C%EB%82%AD>  to user:Eum Nang <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Eum_Nang> . Where do I go to check whether I did this correctly? Is there a Bureaucrats Chat page, or something?

My first reason is that Scrotum in Korean is Eum Nang. My second reason is that, aside from me and a handful of others here at the English Wikipedia, no one can read that username.

Ed Poor