[WikiEN-l] Pseudodoxia (neo-Nazi Wikipedia)

Theresa Knott theresaknott at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 00:25:20 UTC 2005

On 8/24/05, Jack Lynch <jack.i.lynch at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow, is it that easy to set up a wiki? How much do you think they
> spent, in time and resources? There seem to not have been ANY edits
> however...

I've logged in - and replaced my user page with a note saying i didn't
want to be associated with the site. i then did the same on all my
archives - a good argument for not archiving talk pages. So now I'm
the most prolific editor of the nazi wikipedia. Woohoo!

Note to anyone considering doing the same. Do not use your wikipedia
password when you set up an account.

Theresa