[WikiEN-l] Pseudodoxia (neo-Nazi Wikipedia)

Zachary Harden zscout370 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 23:43:45 UTC 2005

Dear All,

While the website said they are not open, I decided to take a peek and see
what they offered. So, for a test, I check out one of my articles [[Hero of
Belarus]]. Well, they have a version of the article, which was an edit done
on June 18 of this year
http://pseudodoxia.flawlesslogic.com/index.php?title=Hero_of_Belarus&action=history.
That is the only edit, surprisingly, that the history shows. So, for another
test, I clicked the talk page. They are using our templates alright, but no
images (like in the article). I scroll down and see my name, and sure
enough, my user page exists
(http://pseudodoxia.flawlesslogic.com/index.php?title=User:Zscout370). Well,
for other problems, I see the MediaWiki logo to the bottom. If there are
other things that worry you, just let me know and I could snoop around. But,
most likely, they took out site from the end of June, so this could have
been untouched for two months.

Regards,

Zachary Harden