[WikiEN-l] Re: A neo-Nazi wikipedia

Haukur Þorgeirsson haukurth at hi.is
Tue Aug 23 23:16:24 UTC 2005

> [[Alex Linder]]'s (Amalekite's) Wikipedia article states (I haven't
> personally checked the link offered as a source): "According to
> archived correspondence at VNN involving editorial responses to
> readers' letters, Linder supports the idea that virtually all
> non-whites the world over ought to be exterminated, in order to
> eliminate even the possibility of racial intermixing, and their lands
> repopulated with white settlers."
> http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/letters132.htm

I read through that. Can't say it wasn't painful. Yes, the editor of that
forum apparently wants all non-white people exterminated - except for the
Japanese and the Ainu who he thinks are cool.

Revolting as this position is I don't think holding it should disqualify
anyone from editing Wikipedia. I admit that I feel squalid saying that but
it's the logical result of my principles and I'd prefer not to abandon
them.

Regards,
Haukur